Wednesday 8 July 2020

Bee Happy - Daisies...

Good afternoon, crafty buddies, from a very dark, grey and wet North Wales! I'm popping in today to share a couple more cards using my latest Etsy collection, 'Bee Happy'...

First up is a Happy 'Bee-day' card which uses the Honeycomb and orange polka dot papers and the bee coloured image from the topper sheet...


Secondly, I created this pretty daisy themed card using the no lines digistamp...


How to make it :

Open a Photo 4x6" blank page in your graphics program and add the no lines digistamp, resizing it to 85% and fitting 3 to the page, flipping one in the process. (I often cut my A4 paper into quarters and print at 4x6 Photo size as I find I save so much paper)

Colour the daisies with Pro/Flexmarkers Pale Pink, Cerise, Vermillion, Buttercup, Mustard, Gold, Meadow, Apple and Forest Green and then cut around leaving a white border.

Take a piece of white cardstock 11.5 x 16.5cm and ink a semi circle of colour on the left hand side, using Cracked Pistachio and Salty Ocean Distress Oxides. Spritz with water to soften and then once dry, mat onto a piece of green 12 x 17cm.

Lay the flowers on your card panel to see roughly where they would lie, then attach the first in place with glue and the other two with glue on the stems and foam pads behind the flowers.

Wrap some string around the card panel and secure on the back with double sided tape before adhering to the green mat and adding a string bow.

Attach the card front to a 5x7 inch card base and add a sentiment flag with text created in your graphics program, using Breamcatcher font.

Finish with some sequins gems and pearls.

I hope you like my nature inspired creations and as you can see, the photographs were taken on a much brighter day than today...Mr Sunshine had better not forget about me - I'm starting to get fed up of the lack of daylight, I need my Vitamin D!?!  Card orders are all finished and I've got one set of workshop kits put together, so one down, one to go!

Have a wonderful Wednesday evening - I'm off to stick my head in the freezer and see what's for tea!?!

Take care and crafty hugs,

2 comments:

Julie said...

These are stunning Lisa - so classy and to have designed all the elements your self - wow!xx Julie

crafty-stamper said...

Both fabulous cards love the Bee and honeycomb paper---love the daisies and inky background
Carol x