Monday 27 July 2020

Peacock...

Good morning, crafty buddies! I'm here today to share a new image which has just gone live in my Etsy store...
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/831297660/peacock-digistamp
This pretty peacock image is available as both outline digistamp and precoloured image for the, frankly dotty price of just £1.99!... (click the image above to go to my Etsy store)


For my first sample card, I used the blue dot paper from the Buttercup mini kit and the green stripe and aqua polka dot from the Fuschia mini kit...

Navy blue - 14cm square
Blue dot - 13.5cm square
Green stripe - 12.5 x 7.5cm
White - 14 x 4.5cm
Aqua polka dot - 14 x 4cm
Blue glitter - 10.5cm square
Image - 10cm square
Gold fishtails - 2cm wide

I glittered the peacocks tail with crystal glitter and added black glitter to the 'eyes' of the tail feathers. I then created a sentiment in Photoshop using Californian and Breetty fonts, before finishing with some adhesive pearls.


For my second card, I kept it clean and simple by using the image as the main focal point of the card. I added a fun sentiment using Perpetua Titling, Breetty and Californian fonts and decoupaged the body and head of the peacock. I glittered the tail feathers with gold and black glitter, before mounting the panel onto a pearlescent aqua paper...

Don't forget to have a look in my Etsy store and see what other images I have and there'll be more to follow...

Crafty hugs,



3 comments:

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

This is amazing Lisa, i love Peacocks, well done, hugs Aly xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

a beautiful card and image . I have been looking back on your cards and they are really good. Not many comments though , I had a big blog break because basically you think why bother , big effort ,little reward , maybe card blogs have had their day ...so to speak ... but it's great to join challenges, see cards you like and correspond with like minded people , there I've answered my own question. Jane x

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

Love these hun, hugs Aly xx