Tuesday 7 July 2020

Making Cards magazine feature...

I'm back again, dear Blogger buddies to share my crafty news!...

A couple of months ago, the lovely Sally Stirling from Making Cards magazine put a shout out to small businesses on Facebook, who would like to have a feature in the magazine...well, come on! No brainer!...
So I put together a collection that I had in the pipe line, made up a couple of cards and sent them off for approval, with full instructions and anything else needed...I expected to get a half page, maybe a full page, but to my surprise, I have a 3 page feature in the August edition!!...How amazing is that?!!


The cards featured use my latest 'Bee Happy' collection which features 9 coordinating papers, an A4 topper sheet, precoloured images and digital stamps in a Bee and Daisy theme...and what's better, is that it's just £2.40 from my Etsy store for the month of July!! (Going back up to £2.99 afterwards)

I'd just like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Sally and all the team at Making Cards - you've done an amazing job and it's such an honour to be part of your publication! I hope to be able to contribute other designs in the future...

Crafty hugs,

1 comment:

Julie said...

Fantastic Lisa - So well deserved too! Hugs, Juliexx