Tuesday 28 April 2020

Another riddle for you...

Good afternoon, crafty friends! So, another riddle for you...when is a lighthouse not a lighthouse?...

...When it's a windmill, of course!?!...


I have been wanting to turn my Lighthouse box, from Words at Play, into a windmill since I first designed it and being that it's such a grey and miserable day, I spent a couple of hours sitting at my crafty table...

It is a proper working box, so you can take the top off and put things inside...cool, eh?!...


I decorated the sides with some trailing leaves and hand made primroses and forget-me-nots and used a couple of stitched rectangles for the door and windows.

I have to say that I rather like how it turned out, although what I'm going to do with it now, I'm not sure...it'll probably hang around in my craft room for a little while then get relegated to one of my many sample boxes...if only I had pretty bookcases to put things on, you know like the ones you see in magazines, instead of bookcases that have bowing shelves because they are so full of books! (Although we do love our books!)

I hope that you are all safe and well, and finding a little time to craft...

Crafty hugs,
I'd like to enter my Windmill box into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, which has a theme of Not a Card...closing 4th May

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

This is absolutely stunning - so pretty.
Lorraine x