Tuesday 21 April 2020

Passion for Promarkers - Add a sentiment...

Good morning, Blogger buddies! Hope you are all doing well through the current situation and managing to stay safe and healthy...

We have another brand new challenge starting today, over at Passion for Promarkers and the lovely Julie has picked a super easy theme of 'Add a sentiment'...you can make any kind of card or project, just as long as you add a sentiment...oh, and to be in with a chance of winning our prize this week, which happens to be a $12.00 voucher to spend in the fabulous Bugaboo Stamps store, you MUST use your Letraset/Winsor & Newton mediums and follow the challenge theme..
https://bugaboostamps.com/
We were lucky enough to choose an image to play with and I picked out this pretty Floral Corner...


I was inspired by all the lovely cards that I have been seeing in the Gina K Facebook group, using her clever wreath builder template that had a similar style to this. I decided to step away from the pink and go with a contrasting blue, yellow and orange combo and I have to say, I rather like the results! I printed one of the corners onto my base panel and fussy cut the other one out, leaving a white border. The sentiment stamp is from my Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set...

My love of clean and simple cards seems to be forever growing and apart from the colouring of the image, this card was so quick to make...

Right, off to put the kettle on and enjoy the sunshine for 5 minutes. I hope you can find the time to play along with our simple challenge this week and look forward to seeing all of your wonderful creations!

Crafty hugs,
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :
Anything Goes until 23rd
Flowers and/or Showers until 24th

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a beautiful card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

Lisa this is stunning awesome colouring of the sponsors image and fab layout

Aunty Sue said...

oh back again and thanks for sharing at crafty catz

brenda said...

A really pretty and colourful creation, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Flowers and Showers' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Mummylade said...

Such a pretty image! Thank you for sharing with at Allsorts challenge this week.

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Julie said...

Love it - gorgeous card Lisa, so elegant!! Hugs, Juliexx