Thursday 21 May 2020

Buttercups...

Good morning, my lovelies! It's looking to be another gloriously sunny day here in North Wales and the fabulous weather has definitely been a help to my design work - Mother Nature is truly a talented artist! For my latest design, I found inspiration in the fabulous field of buttercups that is across the road from our house...

So I now have another brand new mini kit in my Etsy shop in homage to these pretty little cups of sunshine...

You get the digistamp and precoloured versions of the flower, 3 coordinating papers, 4x6 photo size sentiment sheet, plus a bonus image (which I'll share later), all for just £2.40...
I had to make another card in the style of the Fuchsia one I made, just because I love how it turned out and I think it works well for this pretty Buttercup image too...
https://www.etsy.com/…/…/798184702/buttercups-mini-paper-kit

Hope you like my nature inspired design and I'll be back later with a card made using the bonus image...

Crafty hugs,

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS card and the image looks great coloured as buttercups.We have loads growing under the grandaughters trampoline!
Carol x