Tuesday 26 May 2020

Passion for Promarkers - It's a Summer Thing...

Good afternoon, crafty friends! I'm a little late today due to there being a cue for using the PC...but better late than never!

We have a brand new challenge starting today over at Passion for Promarkers and the lovely Marie has given us a topical theme of 'It's a Summer Thing'...She would like to see all your summery images, summery colours or even just summer themed embellishments; as long as it reminds us of summer we will accept any creations.  We hope you’ll have fun and can’t wait to see what you create this week. Remember you can enter using any type of creation but as always to be eligible for our prize draw you must use your Winsor & Newton (formerly Letraset) products (promarkers, brush markers, flex markers, tria markers, aqua markers or metallic markers). Please can you help us by stating which products you have used on your creation i.e. ‘coloured with promarkers’ etc. Thanks x x

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/leehollandart


Our generous sponsor this week is Lee Holland Designs who is offering one lucky winner a prize of 2 digi images from his online store.  His images are so super cute and the DT were lucky enough to use Lee’s images on their creations...


For my creation, I picked out the ever so sweet 'Piglet with Flower'...I just love Lee's images, they are absolutely adorable and a pleasure to colour...
Colour List :
Piggy - Blush, Dusky Pink, Coral, Cinnamon 
Hat shading - Orchid, Lavender, Blender
Grass - Leaf Green, Grass, Forest Green


I love how this pretty card turned out and to me, it really invokes a feeling of Summer. The paper is one from The Works Sweet Garden Roses paper pad and I paper pieced the little piggy's hat and added some little die cut flowers for dimension...

Being a summery theme I had to add a couple of clouds (of course!) and a big sunshine, like the one we have been having for the last few weeks! I remembered to do my doodling before I put my card together this time and dug out an eyelet for my ribbon to thread through.

I hope that you can play along with our fun challenge this week and look forward to seeing all of your wonderful creations.
Hugs,

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute card and image,great colouring love the doodling and how you added the ribbon
Carol x