Sunday 14 February 2021

Slimline Anemone card...

 Good afternoon, crafty friends! I have another floral card to share today, this time using my Buttercup digistamp coloured as an anemone flower. I don't make DL cards very often but with the current trend in the US for 'slimline' cards, I thought I would jump on the bandwagon!...


 I printed the digistamp at 3.5 x 5 inches and coloured it in with my alcohol markers, before adding some black glitter to the centres. I have to say, I am embracing white at the moment and after trying different backgrounds behind the flowers, settled for a crisp, white background to really make the flowers pop! My new Waffle Flower sentiment stamps made an appearance again and following on from my last post - a black mat AND coloured card base! A pink glittered strip added some texture and sparkle and a small sentiment stamp finished everything off...

Hope you're having a lovely Valentine's Day, whether with someone or on your own and sending love and hugs to anyone that may need it...

Hugs,



No comments: