Friday 26 February 2021

Stencil bouquet...

Good morning, crafty friends! The sun is shining and there's a hint of Spring in the air here in North Wales, long may it continue!...

I have another new design over at Craftsuprint, with this one being a pretty stencil style bouquet in two different colourways...


 

This first card uses one of the precoloured topper sheets which includes a square card front panel and then I used the extra floral elements, fussy cut with a white border, to decoupage over the top. I added the sentiment that comes on the sheet, cut with fishtail ends and mat onto cream card, then finished off with some diamantes and dew drops...


For my second card, I used the bouquet element from the peach topper sheet and fussy cut, leaving a white border. I embossed a piece of white cardstock, 13.5cm square with an XCut Circle folder and mat onto pink paper, 14cm square. I placed the elements roughly where I wanted them and then stamped the word Happy in position before attaching the floral elements using foam pads. The Birthday sentiment was stamped from Waffle Flower Crafts Happy Birthday sentiments set and then fussy cut, again leaving a white border. I added some dew drops to the centre of the small flowers and attached the panel to a cream card base...

I am really pleased with the soft, stencil style that this design has and of course is well and truly in my pastel comfort zone! I hope you like it too!...it's available over on Craftusprint HERE for just £2.00 for the precoloured topper sheet in Peach and Lilac colour tones, the black line digistamp and pale line digistamp, plus an elements sheet of individual precoloured flower and leaf elements for you to build your own bouquets...

I'll be back later with another card using this pretty set, until then have a fabulous Friday...

Hugs,



No comments: