Wednesday 24 February 2021

Update on my Etsy store...

Good evening, crafty buddies! As you may or may not have noticed, there are not very many items in my Etsy shop...with time and finances being so much more limited after hubby's redundancy last year and me having to work more, I have had to make the decision to switch over to craftsuprint.com to sell my designs...

Unfortunately Etsy still charges a listing fee every 3 months, regardless of whether you sell an item and with not enough sales to cover the cost and rather than stop designing all together, I have moved over to Craftsuprint.  

I still thoroughly enjoy the design process and want to continue to share my artwork with you all when time and motivation allow, so hope that you will continue to support my work and enjoy using my designs...

I have something new in the pipeline and am currently working on sample cards for a new design that I am hoping to get listed in the next couple of days, so watch this space!...

Crafty hugs,



1 comment:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Hi Lisa,
Sorry to hear that you are having to leave Etsy although I have heard similar tales from others too. Etsy do not seem to support their sellers very much and you have to do what fits best for you. I saw your post on Facebook the other day so had a look at your CraftsUprint page and bought a couple of files, I'm now looking forward to making my first pop and twist card from your download there. I have a lot of customers asking for cards with a wine theme and this will be an exciting interactive card for them. I do hope that you can keep designing as I have several of your designs now.
Take care,
Lorraine