Thursday 25 September 2014

Almost here...

Good morning, my lovelies!  I know, I know...where have I been?  Well, not to London to visit the Queen, but I am on my way up to Edinburgh this weekend for the Ross Papercraft Show at the Meadowbanks Sports Centre!  There's a great exhibitor list :

Crafty Corner,
Krack on Krafts
Honey Doo, (Indigo Blu)
Stampers Grove,
Jelly Bean Crafts,
C.B.L. Crafts,
Fibees Crafts,
Home Farm Crafts,
Little Treasures,
Debonaire Designs,
Once upon a Stamp,
B.J. Crafts,
Keepsake Card Crafts,
Pink Frog Cards & Crafts,
Ruby Red Crafts,
Krafty Hands, (Norman and 'The Lads')
Mc Oyster Crafts,
Crafting Buddies, (A Crafty Touch, & Dawn till Dusk)
Stamps by Me,
Glitter Perfect,
Ali Crafts,
Brambles,
Suzicrafts,
Ellas Designs, (that's me!)
Little Claire,
Sparkles,
Mad Hatter Crafts,
Beth's Bits.
Ross Paper & Card, (most kinds of paper & card at very low prices)

Plus, Toni Darrock's 2 x workshops

All this, plus FREE parking, Hot and Cold food at very good prices, and 4 x FREE prize draws. Lots of friendly demonstrators on the stands.
Open 10.00am. until 3.00pm.
Entry price, only £2.00, accompanied children under 16 FREE. To pre-book tickets and miss the queues, you can purchase them from various retailers as shown on the Ross Papercraft website HERE


I'm hoping it'll be a fun day and am looking forward to meeting some new crafty friends in a whole new area for me!
I have been a busy bee making up the samples for all of my discs and trying to organise a new way of displaying them, so have also been handy with the wood, saw and power tools!  I'm hoping to have my stall looking a bit more professional and streamlined with lovely Slate grey satin twill covers and handmade Country Oak stained shelves! (I'll try to remember and take some photos for when I get back - unless it looks like a dog's dinner in which case you'll have to imagine it!)  Right....off to cut some more DVD covers and make myself a name header, so people know who I am, then construct a few more peg card holders, make my last couple of samples and then check that I've got everything together for the day!  Hopefully normal service will resume in the near future! Mind you, that can be anything from posting everyday to not seeing me for a fortnight...but that's as normal as it gets for me!
Big crafty hugs,


4 comments:

Jane said...

This sounds brilliant Lisa and your stall will look wonderful, please do take some photos to share. I will be there in spirit if not in person and I hope it is a stunning success for you. Take care and enjoy the weekend. Hugs xx

Crafty KJ said...

Hi Lisa,
Wow, the new display for your stand sounds fab!
Wishing you all the very best for a great show. Your CD's will be flying off your new country oak shelves I'm sure lol!
Good luck with everything,
Hugs Karen xx

PharmacyMichele said...

Good luck at the show. Hope you sell lots of your lovely cd's.

Michele.

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Lisa, hope the show went well hun. Will you be doing any of the Ross shows in Sheffield?

Donna x