Tuesday 16 September 2014

Passion for Promarkers - Make it Digital...

Good morning, lovely Bloggers!  Tuesday has rolled around again and it's time for a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers.  This week it's the lovely Marie playing hostess and she has chosen a nice easy theme of 'Make it Digital' ...so as long as you use something digital on your creation, be it a digital image, papers, etc, and use your Letraset pens, then you will be in with the chance of winning a £10 voucher from the wonderful Digistamp Boutique, who are sponsoring us this week!..
http://www.digistampboutique.co.uk/catalog/
The lovely Sally-Ann gave us the opportunity to choose an image to work with and I picked the ever so cute Christmas Tweet Family...

...I went with quite a simple design, utilising the sketch that I had used for my Boys/Men DT card here...
 ...I coloured the sweet robin family with Pro/Flexmarkers and decoupaged the little robin chicks for a bit of dimension.  Here's the colour list I used :
Birds : Sandstone, Caramel, Cocoa, Walnut, Umber
Red breasts : Red, Crimson, Burgundy
Santa hats : Amaranth Red, Crimson, Burgundy
Scarves and chick hats : Pastel, Arctic & Sky Blue, Leaf Bright & Forest Green, Buttercup, Mustard, Sunflower Yellow, Wild Orchid, Purple, Slate
Branch : Umber, Shale
Sky : Midnight Blue, Blender
...I used Cuttlebug Snowflakes folder for the background and the green polka dot paper from the Telephone design set of A Play on Words.  The blue plaid was a scrap from my stash and I added a Memory Box Corner Bow die cut from box cardboard, with white plastic snowflake embellishment...
...I finished the inside with a printed insert with the second image from the set in black and white and a simple sentiment.
Well that's another Christmas card to add to my stash, I think I'm up to 4 now!  Have a wonderful week, whatever you're doing and I hope you can find the time to join in with this week's easy peasy challenge!  Don't forget to hop on over to the Passion for Promarkers blog to see what my lovely teamies have been making for your inspiration!
Crafty hugs,


4 comments:

Dawn said...

Cute card Lisa, inside & out!
Love the cheery image & colours!
Thank for taking the time to viit my blog & leave a comment.
Hugs
Dawn x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

So very cute! I've seen this image a few times lately but your decoupaged card looks fabulous and your colouring is superb. Thanks for showing the Promarker colours that you used. I hope you don't mind if I borrow some of your colour combo's? Sometimes I struggle with the right combination. This is a beautifully designed card both inside and out, love it.
Lorraine

coops said...

so stunning lisa.your layers are fabulous and i love the sweet owls :D

xx coops xx

Julie said...

Fabulous - such a great design and love the inside detail too! Hugs, Juliexx