Wednesday 10 September 2014

Another Christmas creation...

Good morning, lovely peeps!  Half way through the week already!  Hope that you're all well and that the sun is shining wherever you are!
I'm back again today (boy am I on a roll!) to share a Christmas card that was inspired by Jen's brilliant Deconstructed Sketch #167.  I love a good sketch and often turn to Jen's blog to find inspiration for a layout and to see her amazing inspiration too!...
...For the papers I have used the Postbox plaid and flower paper, Lantern dots and Church snowflake, stripe and sentiment from my disc 12 Cards of Christmas.  I have inked all the edges and matted using various colour cardstocks.  The sentiment was cut using Spellbinders Labels Eleven (they're Mum's, but ssssh, don't say anything!) and I decorated with Spellbinders Pointsettia dies (they're Mum's too!), Cheery Lyn leaf border and All Occasions Dies Holly...
...I finished the inside with a printed insert from the Pointsettia design set and added my signature pearls to the front!  I really like the way this one turned out and I think this is another sketch that will be used regularly...thanks Jen!
I'll be back again with another creation tomorrow and have you noticed, even my photos are looking better thanks to the September sunshine!
Happy crafting! Hugs,
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :
Anything Goes until the end of the month
Anything Goes until the end of the month
R,E or D (until 14th)
I have used R- Red and D- diecuts
Red for Pointsettias (until 16th)
A Touch of Vintage (until 13th)

7 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lisa, I love the papers, beautiful poinsettia and I agree - a fabulous layout (which I have noted for future use!)
hugs Sue xx

Rachael said...

I love how you have combined all the different papers it works so well. Thank you for sharing this with us at Sentimental Sundays x

coops said...

so stunning and stylish lisa.i love the sentiment and all the layers are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Rocky said...

I love all those gorgeous layers and I promise not to tell your Mum! Thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us at CHNC Extra.

Bettina L. said...

So many gorgeous layers. Love the details with the poinsetta and mistletoe. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

Carissa said...

Gorgeous card, you've made great use of those beautiful papers with all of your layers.
Thanks for joining the ABC Christmas Challenge.
Carissa

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for September and my Patterned Paper September challenge - hope to see you again soon x