Monday 1 September 2014

Papercraft@Leigh...

Good morning, lovely Bloggers!  Firstly, I must say a HUGE shout out to everyone who came along to the Sincerely Yours Papercraft@Leigh Show over the weekend!  It was lovely to see some familiar faces and a lot of new ones, and to get some really nice feedback for my discs and samples...thank you so much for the support, it spurs me on to continue designing!

(You can view some of the cards I have made using the disc by scrolling down to the Labels section in the left hand side bar and clicking on A Play on Words)

As promised, I have put together some instructions on how I make my pop up box cards and just hope that you can follow them!! :)  Here's a couple of pictures of the finished items :

You can view photographic instructions on my Tutorials page, by clicking the Tutorials tab at the top of this blog.  You will also find the instructions on how to assemble my Box Frame which you can download the template here.  (IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LET ME KNOW HOW YOU GET ON WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS)

If you would like to print off written instructions with pictoral diagrams for the pop up box cards, to keep for future reference, you can do so here.

Once again, many thanks to all of you who came along to the Show and came to see me and I hope you enjoy using my tutorials to create some fabulous pieces!  Don't forget, I'd love to see what you make, so you can always send me an email with your creations, or a link to your blog post if you have one!

Big crafty hugs,

4 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Wonderful makes Lisa, so much detail. Glad to hear the show went well.

Donna x

PharmacyMichele said...

Bought your cd at Leigh-can I just say "its fab"!!! I can't wait to start using it. Thanks for the info on todays blog post.

Michele.

Sue said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful tutorials Lisa. Your designs look wonderful.
hugs Sue xx

Ella's Design said...

Thanks so much, Michele! I'd love to see anything you make! x